Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Thursday, April 10

Halfway

That's right! I'm halfway through my pregnancy - yay!! Nothing too exciting going on but here are some events:

-I am feeling the baby move like crazy. I've been feeling it for about 2 weeks now. S/He seems to be more active in the evening. Last night Mike & I were playing Super Mario 3 on the Wii (and getting our butts kicked!) and the little bugger was moving like crazy!

-I've started to get heartburn :( Milk seems to help with it though so that's good.

-I'm also getting the hiccups more frequently. I don't remember this happening when Logan was in there.

-Logan likes to pat my belly. He always asks where the baby is in there. Sometimes he'll even talk to him/her. Usually it consists of "Hi Baby!" and "Love You!" So cute!

3 Comments:

Blogger Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

oh bless Logan
Jen

4/10/2008 2:27 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

whoo hoo on being half way there! When I was pg people would tell me how fast it seemed my pregnancy was going because they weren't the ones pregnant - and now I can see what they mean! I can't believe you're more than half way now!

How cute about Logan!

4/16/2008 11:19 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4/16/2008 11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)