Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Friday, April 18

New & Improved

On Monday I took Logan to get his haircut. I was worried he wouldn't behave and would not want to sit on the chair. I really don't know why I worry about stuff like that since every time I do the little bugger proves me wrong. The instant he walked through the door he turned on his charm. He said hi to everyone and began to flirt with LaTrisha. And of course she gobbled him up. He climbed up in the chair and did a great job. When she asked him to look down he did. When she asked him to tilt his head he did. His only request? He wanted to use the blow dryer when she was all done :) It was too cute!



Here are the before and after shots - he looks so grown up!

4 Comments:

Blogger Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

you have a very cool dude there :)

4/18/2008 5:21 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

He does looke more grown up! Glad to hear he did so well!

4/19/2008 11:10 PM  
Blogger Holy said...

wow look at that - the evolution of Logan. I could write a book on it - Logan evolution, that is....

We're now realizing that the decade between potty training and middle school morphs in nanoseconds and that college is right around the corner. Egads!

Do you really find out if you're having a boy or a girl and are you going to share it with the world? I hope you find out you're having a a baby! :)

4/21/2008 9:20 AM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

Love the haircut, love that he flirted, and LOVE that he wanted his hair dried!!!

4/21/2008 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)