Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Wednesday, April 30

Just The Beginning

Look at what Logan and I did yesterday:

And look where they are being kept until the weather is nice:

I had read on another blog (don't remember which one) that if you have a bathroom with a skylight in it, it's a great place to start seedlings for your garden. I'm guessing because of the sunlight and the humidity from the bath that it basically becomes a greenhouse. We'll see how it works - we've never grown a garden before so wish us luck. This year I'm going to try to grow cucumbers, tomatoes, onions and probably strawberries.

3 Comments:

Blogger Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

well done
hope they grow well
Jen

4/30/2008 9:41 PM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

That's brilliant!! Lucky you that you have a skylight! :D I can't wait to see how it turns out--mmmmm.

5/01/2008 12:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

IN THE BATHROOM? Now THAT is a first!

5/01/2008 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)