Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Friday, April 25

Minority Wins

The two people that voted boy are correct! This baby is apparently not afraid to show himself (opposite of his brother). He had his little legs up by his head so everything was in plain view. The only part we couldn't get a clear picture of was his complete face. The whole time he either had a foot up there or his hands.
The doctor said everything with the pregnancy is going well. I was up another 2 pounds so that makes 3 pounds total. They estimate the baby weighs 1 lb. 6 oz. so if you factor that in with the amniotic fluid pretty much ALL of that (if not more) is baby weight :) My due date has been changed a little so it's now around August 24th instead of the 28th. Which I'm sure will make Uncle Taylor VERY happy!!

We took Logan to the ultrasound and he did great. He of course talked and flirted with the two women in there the entire time. The tech even printed out a picture of the baby's footprint just for Logan to keep. As soon as we went back out to the waiting room to wait for the doctor Logan immediately began showing his picture off to all the other women waiting in there. It was too cute!

6 Comments:

Blogger Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

CONGRATULATIONS how lovely another boy :)

pleased everything is going well
jen

4/25/2008 5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!! How you do feel about it? Were you kind of hoping for a girl?

I'm glad all is well and healthy!

Dawn

4/27/2008 11:05 AM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

HA-HA! I KNEW IT!!! Logan just HAD to have a little brother! If you have a third, I'm totally voting girl. But it just HAD to be a brother! :D Glad he wasn't shy... :D Oh, and Congratulations! :D I guess this ISN'T about ME and my vote, is it. :D

4/27/2008 9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I hope he's just as cute and inquisitive as Logan.

And besides... having two boys is cheaper than having one of each gender. You may have to give up the battle of the toilet seat at some point 15 years down the line, though.

4/28/2008 12:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Another boy? How could I have been so wrong? :-)

4/28/2008 6:54 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I guessed boy! At least I think I did LOL Congratulations to you all! How cute Logan was w/the u/s picture!

5/02/2008 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)