Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Wednesday, May 14

Almost Ready

I am just about ready for the garage sale on Friday & Saturday. Tonight Mike & I took over two loads for the sale. I just hope we're able to sell most of it!! On a really good note we had two sales already - sure it only amounted to $4 but that is $4 more to add to Logan's playset fund :)

Tomorrow is my baking day for the sale. I'm planning to make rice krispie bars, scotcheroos, and coconut oatmeal chocolate chip bars. We'll be selling pop too since it should be nice during that time.
*picture is of Logan on his Big Wheels - he can't quite reach the pedals all the way but he loves driving it nonetheless!

2 Comments:

Blogger Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

cool bike
I think the food and drinks would go down well
all the best
Jen

5/14/2008 11:28 PM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

I think you're smart for having food. We're doing hamburgers and hot dogs... I was going to have soda, except that my Gram thought maybe lemonade would be less expensive to do? I read from that site that bags are a nice thing. Sam's Club has plastic T-Shirt bags for $14. Worth it? Hmmm. Also, cups... and condiments (only ketchup and mustard but STILL). Jonathan's excited about grilling. OH, and we figured we could sell those really yummy, ginormous muffins for $1. They cost about $.50 each... Are we getting too carried away??? *laughing*

Okay. Scooter has GOT to go to bed and I have to post this and put him there. But I am anxious to talk garage sale again soon. :)

5/15/2008 10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)