Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Monday, May 12

Busy, Busy!

I'm horrible - it's been a week since I last posted. I do have my reasons though!

I'm getting ready for our upcoming garage sale this Friday and Saturday. I have almost everything marked. Today I worked on the stuff out in the garage. I cannot believe how many craft things I have from when I worked at Michael's. I just hope somebody is interested in scrapbooking, candle making or soap making because I think I have enough of that stuff to start a business with!

This weekend I had to work and we had family in town. Saturday morning I went and hit some garage sales with my Mom, Aunt and cousin. We found some great deals! I got a winter coat for Logan that should fit next year, some pants and PJ's for him, some more clothes for the baby - including a little Santa outfit :), and some cool toys for Logan - including sidewalk chalk, a weed wacker that is a bubble blower, a whole tool box full of power tools, and some new trucks to play with outside. My Mom bought him a cute little kitchen table and appliance set and some clothes for him and the baby.


Also, my plants are beginning to grow! Take a look:
*picture of Logan is showing one of the outfits I found him for $2!!


1 Comments:

Blogger Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

all the best for your garage sale

wow you did well at the garage sale you went to
Jen

5/12/2008 11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)