Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Friday, May 2

The Start of the Season

My Mom and I hit our first garage sale this past weekend and it did not disappoint! It was perfect timing too since I had just found out we were having a boy on Friday. I still have quite a few clothes that I kept from when Logan was born but the baby can't wear all the same clothes right?? The garage sale we went to was a 6 party one and boy could you tell. They had a TON of clothes to pick through. I was hoping to find some pants for Logan, but ended up just finding one pair. I did find him some shirts though too. We hit the jackpot though when it came to baby clothes. We found so many onesies for only a quarter and since they were sized 0-3 mos. they looked almost brand new. I even managed to find a couple of shirts that still had the tags on them. I think we spent a total of $15 and came home with two grocery bags full of clothes!!



Garage sale season is just starting here but I've already got 3 on my list that I would like to hit this weekend. I have to remember to ask Mike to pull out the totes we have with Logan's outgrown clothes though to see if there is anything in particular that we need to buy more of. I'm also getting ready to have my own garage sale so if anyone is in the area May 16-17th stop on by :) Hahaha

3 Comments:

Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

I have a list of things I need! We might just have to stop by the sale! :D I have GOT to learn from your fine garage-saling example!! You are seriously my hero!!

5/02/2008 3:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ahhh, my garage saling buddy. But to be honest, I barely went at all last year because dragging two kids out of the car is so much tougher than just one. You'll know soon enough!

And we're having one with our neighbor next weekend!

5/04/2008 8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is something to be said about having the second child be of the same sex as the first.....so much stuff we did not have to buy for Mallory!

Something else I"m planning on is all of my favorite shirts of the girls I"m keeping so I can make a quilt out of it later on.

5/06/2008 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)