Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Tuesday, May 27

Back from the trip

We made it back from our trip last night. Logan, my Mom and I stayed until Monday - it was a really fun time. I think Logan was worn out! He slept from 10 pm - 10:30 am this morning. He had such a blast with his cousin Hunter. And he had a weekend of many firsts, including: first ride in a semi-truck with Mike and his cousin Shane, many go-cart rides with both Shane and Mike.

First tractor ride with Great Uncle Ernie

First time jumping on a trampoline

I think Logan could have jumped on the trampoline all day long. He had such a blast, especially when Hunter was jumping on it with him. Katie's (my cousin who graduated) party was a lot of fun. We had excellent food and the cake was really original! Their class colors were camouflage and hunter orange. The cake was designed by my Aunt Raylene, Katie and Taylor. I think they did a great job!And here we all are with the graduation girl: Mike, Katie, me (looking very pregnant) and Logan

We had a really fun trip and Logan is already asking to go back to Hunter's!



2 Comments:

Blogger Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

cousins are cool to play with
and what great lot of first experiences

pleased you all had a great time

and that cake is fab

Jen

5/28/2008 12:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cute pregnant lady. And what a cute little bouncy boy. Sounds like a blast!

5/28/2008 7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)