Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Friday, May 23

Away

We'll be gone this weekend for a couple of days. We'll be going to the eastern part of the state for my cousin's high school graduation.

My doctor's appointment went well on Wednesday. I was down 4 pounds from the last check-up so that puts my total weight gain to -1. My blood pressure was good and the baby's heartbeat was a strong 147 bpm. I called Thursday morning to get my results from the diabetes test and everything came back where it should be.

I promptly went and had some chocolate.

Last night Mike & I went and bought a new swing set for Logan. Tonight Mike got the lumber for it and hopefully if the weather cooperates on Monday will start building it then. I'm excited to see the finished product - we changed a couple of things around on the swing set by adding a couple things and taking some away.

Have a great weekend everyone - I'll see you next week!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

safe travels
pleased the diabetes test is all ok

Im sure Logan will enjoy his swing bless his daddy

jen

5/24/2008 8:47 PM  
Blogger VENTL8R said...

Hey Tanya! I've moved to a new home....still unpacking, but do stop by some time. *wink*

5/26/2008 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)