Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Monday, June 16

Sacramento - Part 1

Yes, yes, yes - I think I've finally found a little time to write an actual post. Life is beginning to return to normal. Only a couple of relatives remain in town and I went back to work tonight.

As I said before Sacramento was a lot of fun! My Mom & I flew out at 6:45 am - the flight to Denver was a little bumpy on the way down. I was pretty close to getting sick (thank goodness I'm able to take Dramamine at this stage of my pregnancy). I'm sure the bumpy flight along with getting up so early didn't help matters. We were in Sacramento before 11 am - which was great! We met up with my Aunt, Uncle and two cousins who also flew in and then got the rental van.


The first night in town we hit a mall and I was able to find some maternity clothes at Sears. They were clearancing out most of the maternity stuff so I got some great deals! After the mall we went to Old Sacramento - it was pretty neat down there. It was right along the river and they had an awesome candy store. They had signs posted throughout there that samples were what you ate while you were in the store. My cousin Evan & I took that statement to heart and ate A LOT of salt water taffy. It was so yummy - I think my new favorite flavor is pomegranate :)
*My Mom & Aunt Raylene in Old Sacramento
**The bassinet cost $5 - what a deal!! (Austin you crack me up!!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

Hello, you crazy woman! :) (You must be crazy after having all of that company and rude people who stalk your blog demanding information about a certain bassinet!!!) :D :D

6/17/2008 7:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Clearance sales = almost as good as garage sales. :-)

6/19/2008 9:32 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

sounds like you had a great time - and yay for sales!

6/23/2008 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)