Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Friday, June 13

Quick Post - Sorry

Just a quick little update - the trip to Sacramento was SO much fun! The wedding was a little hectic, San Francisco was as fun as ever (minus the harbor cruise), and the plane rides were a little interesting. I promise to go more in depth about all of that next week. I've been busy working this week and now some family is in town - more will be arriving tonight. To give you an idea of how big my Mom's side is - my Grandpa & Grandma have 10 kids, so in the immediate family there are 62 of us!! So when we all get together, it ends up being a BIG gathering. Not everyone is able to make it to the anniversary, but there will be over 50 of us there and that is not including the extended family that will be attending also.

On Sunday afternoon we'll be celebrating my Grandpa & Grandma's 60th wedding anniversary. It's hard to grasp what it would be like to married to someone for so long. It still boggles my mind that Mike & I have been married for 8 years and together for about 14 years. CRAZY!!

My Mom, Aunt & I hit a couple of garage sales today and we found some great deals! My Mom bought me a bassinet for the baby - guess how much she paid for it?? I'll post the price in the next entry. It is really nice and will come in very handy. We didn't have one for Logan but I think we will get a lot of use out of this one. Logan usually just napped on the couch when he was an infant but now that I'll have a bouncy, bubbly 3 year old along with an infant I think the baby will be much safer in the bassinet ;) It also has wheels so it will be able to just glide from room-to-room.

I also got some great fabric that I'm hoping can be used to cover the rocking chair I have. Maybe some lovely, lovely Auntie would be able to recover it for me ;) We'll see - hahaha.

That's it for now - I'll be back next week. I promise!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

how cool all your family getting together enjoy it

thats a beautiful bassinet

jen

6/13/2008 7:43 PM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

You are going to be sooo busy. :) I'm glad you had fun in SF! And then the bassinet? It's gorgeous! I love it! I'm going to put in my guess as $5-10... and settle on $5 since you were so excited. :)

6/13/2008 8:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Glad you had a great time! And I can always count on you for some great garage sailing. :-)

6/15/2008 6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)