Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Monday, June 23

Deals of the Week

I just wanted to let you all know about some great deals I got this week. I actually didn't do any garage saling this weekend (I know - can you believe it??), but I did find some good sales at a couple of stores around here.

My first stop was to Kohl's where they have stuff marked from 55-90% off. I found a polo shirt for Mike for under $10. I also got some cute little shorts and two shirts for the baby - altogether those cost me $8. One of the shirts was only $1!!


My next stop was to Old Navy where they are also having a summer sale. They have a ton of stuff marked down at least 50% - too bad I couldn't shop for myself :( I did manage to find a lot of shirts for Mike - both t-shirts for the summer and polo shirts that he'll be able to wear at work. All of the t-shirts were on sale for $3.99 and the polo shirts were only $5.99. I found some socks for Logan and the baby (all under $3.99 for 3 packs) and some footed jammies to give out as baby gifts. There are 5 other women that I know that are due around the same time as me so I'm trying to get a jump on buying baby gifts. The footed jammies were only 97 CENTS!! Too bad they only had 2 of those or I would have bought more.


I also stopped at Target where they have Pampers on sale this week. The boxes of diapers are on sale for $19.99 - if you buy two boxes they give you a $5 Target gift card. I also went up to Targets website and they had coupons to save $5 on a box of Pampers if you also buy wipes. AND THEN I also had some coupons from Pampers to save $2 off a pack of diapers. FINALLY I used a $10 Target gift card that I had gotten from them on a previous shopping trip. They let me combine all of my coupons and the $10 gift card which meant my total came to under $31 - plus I got a $5 gift card to use for the next time. If I had not used all the coupons the total would have come to $52 (diapers + wipes). I think I deserve a pat on the back for that shopping trip :)


So those are my great deals for the week - what have you found?

4 Comments:

Blogger Holy said...

I wish we had a Kohl's nearby - I think the nearest is Alderwood but I love going there.

HOw are things going? I've been terrible about blog hopping lately - it's been a busy end of the school year and now early summer.

When are you coming back out this way?

6/27/2008 8:47 AM  
Blogger The Beast Mom said...

You are the deal queen. :)
I haven't been shopping for anything lately. Besides food. Always need food. I stocked up on Costco household items before my membership ran out. I now have like 6 jumbo containers of laundry detergent taking up a wall of space in my garage. But they weren't on sale or anything. Costco doesn't do sales or coupons. ;)

And I haven't even been to a single garage sale yet!

-bm

6/29/2008 2:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are the best bargain shopper!!

7/04/2008 7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are the best bargain shopper!!

7/04/2008 7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)