Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Tuesday, July 29

He's Sick

My little guy is under the weather. I took him to the doctor today after another mostly sleepness night. I figured it was either the doctor or Mike & I were going to kill each other with our lack of sleep - I chose the doctor.

#1 sign that the munchkin is sick - - all he wants to do is lie on the couch and watch Backyardigans. Luckily, we were able to see the doctor right away. Logan proved to be the most ornery patient today though. He wouldn't even stand on the scale and when the nurse went to take his temperature he started screaming like a banshee. Fun times! The doctor came in and listed to his heart, checked his ears and then looked at his tonsils. Logan ended up getting sick on himself and on the doctor. And you know what came up? The milk he had drank this morning - it took a TON of willpower on my part not to get sick right along with him. The doctor said one of his ears is a little infected and his tonsils are inflamed - which would explain why he's barely eaten anything since Saturday. We now have a prescription for amoxicillin and bottles of Tylenol and Motrin to disperse to him every 4 hours.

Of all the weeks to catch something it has to be this week :( He was supposed to go to daycare today but instead is on the couch. The medicine seems to be helping though so I just hope he's feeling better by tomorrow. My Mom's job has their annual company picnic at the park with the giant super slide tomorrow so they were going to take him with. I'm sure he'll be bummed if he doesn't get to go.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

poor Logan hope he feels better real soon
Jen

7/29/2008 2:58 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Coming over to see what you're all about :) Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog!

*LOVE* your kid's name ;) (In case you didn't catch it, I have a Logan as well). I hope he feels better soon!

7/30/2008 11:46 AM  
Blogger Amydeanne said...

Hope he feels better soon! :)

7/30/2008 7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)