Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Friday, August 15

Chocolate Chip Cookies

(Still no baby)
I made these cookies the other day and I have to admit - they turned out great! They are a little crunchy on the outer edges and nice and soft in the middle. The recipe only makes about a dozen cookies but you only need one to satisfy that chocolate craving! I got the recipe from allrecipes.com - Next time I make them though I think I'll cut the vanilla in half, it was a little strong. I did use margarine instead of melted butter and I did not melt the margarine. I don't think this affected the recipe that much - they still came together nicely.


Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 c. flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
3/4 c. unsalted butter, melted
1 c. packed brown sugar
1/2 c. sugar
1 Tbsp. vanilla
1 egg
1 egg yolk
2 c. chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 325*. Sift together flour, baking soda and salt. Cream together sugars and butter. Beat in vanilla, egg and egg yolk until light and creamy. Stir in chocolate chips. Chill dough for at least 1 hour. Drop cookie dough, 1/4 cup at a time, onto cookie sheet. Bake for 15-17 minutes or until lightly browned around the edges. Cool.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)