Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Thursday, August 14

10 Days

That's right I have 10 days (or less, hopefully) to go!! So remember yesterday how I bought some pants for the baby because I couldn't find the ones that Logan wore? Well this morning as I was finishing (what I thought) was the last load of baby clothes I noticed a tote by the laundry door. I opened it and sure enough there were some more newborn-3 month baby clothes. Including about 6 pairs of pants. Now I'm debating if I should take back the 4 pairs that I bought. I might keep them though because all of the ones I have seem to be shades of blue and the new ones I bought are tan, green, and dark brown.

Tuesday night we took Logan to the waterpark again. It will probably be the last time we go, I'm not sure when their last day is but the pools around here close as of August 15th so I'm sure they'll be closing soon after that. We all had a great time while we were there - it felt great to just float around the "river". Somehow though Logan managed to give himself a little bit of a black eye (under his left eye in the picture). They have a water squirter that you can push buttons on and it will shoot water out. The buttons tend to stick a little and one of the times that Logan was pushing on it he seemed to lose his balance and smacked his head on it. He instantly started screaming but I managed to calm him down pretty quickly. It must not have hurt too bad though because when we left the park he had to go over to it again and push on the buttons.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I can't believe you only have 10 days till your dute date -doesn't seem possible! :)

8/14/2008 3:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

WHEWWWWWWWW!! The REAL countdown is on. I'll be tuning in!!!!

8/15/2008 10:26 AM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

Wait, wait, wait. The pools close around August 15th??? What kind of weather are you guys having??? We're certainly in the middle of pool weather! :D

Okay, and 1 week, 2 days left. That is unreal. I'm hoping for everyone's sake that you don't go past your due date... remind me... were you on time with Logan? Or late? I can't remember!

8/15/2008 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)