Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Wednesday, August 13

No Progress

I had my doctor's appointment today - nothing new going on. I return again next Wednesday for what will hopefully be my last check-up. My blood pressure was high this morning but they re-checked it before I left and it turned out to be fine. I also tested positive for Group B strep - which apparently is pretty common. There is no risk to me but could be to the baby if not treated. I will receive some antibodies when I go in to deliver to prevent the baby from developing it.

I started washing the clothes for the baby. Between all of Logan's hand-me-downs and the garage sale finds we are set for clothes. The only thing that I did buy were some pants. I'm not sure what happened to the ones that Logan wore when he was just born but I seemed to have just sleepers and onesies.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

pleased everythng is ok
cute photo
we have ones of Our Little Man helping his daddy with the lawns too
Jen

8/13/2008 10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems like only a couple weeks ago you announced you were having a baby!? Wishing you the best over the next couple weeks!!!

8/14/2008 7:47 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

I keep hoping I see on my google reader that your new one decided to come... No Progress.. I hope for your sake next week will be your last check up as well!

I've been strep positive with all 3 of my babies. And we're all fine. It stinks getting antibiotics while your in labor, but I'm just not a huge fan of IV's. Anyway, good luck the next few days till cute baby arrives!

8/14/2008 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)