Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Wednesday, August 20

All Gone

Last weekend while Logan & I were at the lake Mike packed up Logan's potty chair. Our little guy is not so little anymore. He is now using the regular toilet which is SO much nicer than having to clean his out all the time. He has a step stool (or as he calls it stool step) that he uses to climb up there and he is almost completely able to get his underwear and pants up on his own. Anyone reading this who does not have kids will not realize the significance but trust me it is HUGE! This means I do not have to go up there with him every single time. And since I am now less than a week away (hopefully) from having a baby the less trips up and down the stairs the better! *grin*

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

OMGosh! That's awesome!!! And I'm so incredibly jealous ;) Wish the twins were at that point...but they just aren't yet. Good to see that there's hope ;)

I can't believe it's only 4 days to go!!! Good luck :)

8/20/2008 10:51 PM  
Blogger Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

WTG Logan

hope it continues

he may regress a little after baby for a little while

i use google reader and wondered whether youd had bub when i saw your name up on my to read list
not long
hang in there

Jen

8/20/2008 11:42 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

yay! sounds like he's doing great!

8/26/2008 7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)