Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Wednesday, March 25

Flooding

Here are some pictures from our town. These were taken today:

"No Wake Zone" - this house is two streets away from

my Mom & Dad's house.

My Mom & Dad's mailbox is on the right.

That is frozen water from the backed-up drains.

This is drainage area was completely dried up this fall. Now, it's almost spilling over. This is about 3 blocks north of my Mom & Dad's.

Our neighbor's house (right across the street). They decided to put sandbags around their house.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

Wow. That's ...scary!!

I hope you're all safe and dry...and stay that way!

3/26/2009 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)