Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Monday, February 2

Our Little Garbage Disposal

My goodness! If Logan continues to eat like he has been lately I'll begin to wish CVS would turn itself into a grocery store too! I bought a 5 lb. box of clementines at the grocery store on Saturday and they are half gone. Logan ate 4 of them at once!! His eating marathons usually last about an hour, sometimes longer. Last night he ate 1 1/2 cans of spaghetti with meatballs, a banana, an orange, a pop tart, sliced cheese and yogurt. Oh and Mike and I ordered in Chinese food so Logan also ate ALL of the egg drop soup that came with our dinner! I'm going to have to get a full-time paying job in a couple of years to pay our grocery bill!!In other news I got a massage on Saturday - it was pure BLISS! I don't remember the last time I got one. I had gotten a facial when I was pregnant with Noah but no massage. So it must be at least 18 months since my last one. And boy could I tell!! She found some knots in my shoulders and by Saturday night it felt like someone had used them as a punching bag. They were so tender but I can tell the difference so it was worth it. I got an hour long massage for only $33.75!! I have another one booked for the end of February - I'm hoping to make it more of a regular thing :)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh a massage sounds wonderful. I don't think I have ever had a professional one. Could probably use one though. :)

So it must be a boy thing-that eating everything in sight. Alexander is only 14 months old but he regularly eats more than my husband at nearly every meal and then has snacks in between! We joke about creating a food fund for when he gets into high school and he can use what's left for college (if there is anything). I was kind of hoping that was something they grew out of, at least for a while.

I can't believe how big Logan is getting and Noah too! Where does the time go?!

2/03/2009 1:57 PM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

Hurray! I'm all caught up! Comments, comments:

1. I missed the contest, ha ha. I'm subscribed to both blogs, but anonymously. :D Just so you know. :D What a great way to get your readers out of the woodwork! Even if nobody comments on blog stalkers day, you can always bribe them a month later!! lol

2. Shirts inside out. Try UNDERWEAR inside out, undershirts inside out, shirts inside out... If my jeans didn't have tell-tale pockets I'm sure they would have been inside out at some point or another. Honestly. The other sign of being a mom? Sheets that ARE. NEVER. TUCKED. IN. Ever. It's from having kids get into bed, having to get up and take them to their own bed, over and over and over.

3. Food! My kids must be growing too because they're eating like this too. I can't believe how much Emily can tuck away! And they're both hungry within in a relatively short time of having eaten!! I'm sure they're about to grow, and that makes me thing two things a) I hope they DO grow TALL-WISE not WIDTH-WISE! and b) I am not ready for them to grow because I just BARELY got them both outfitted into their current sizes, ha ha. *sigh*

4. CVS. Your CVS blog rocks. Just so you know. I should comment over there more so you know when I stop by. It's on my blogs that I follow area, so I read at least the highlight whenever I login. :)

Okay, okay, this is long enough. I'd better get to the gym or I may never go. I don't WANT to go at all. :S But will anyway. But only because the kids are already dressed for the day, ha ha. :)

2/05/2009 3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When someone writes an article he/she retains the plan of a user in his/her mind
that how a user can be aware of it. Therefore that's why this paragraph is great. Thanks!

Also visit my web page: canine that shows ()

6/18/2013 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)