Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Friday, January 30

Tell Me I'm Not The Only One

This morning I took Logan to daycare. Then Noah & I made a trip to the dentist - my fake tooth had chipped. I got that repaired, ran to CVS, and then came home for a bit. Noah had fallen asleep in his car seat so I left him in there until he woke up. I then fed him a bottle. Of course when I burped him he decided to spit up on both of us. So I took him up to change his outfit and my pants. On our way downstairs I heard a splat on the floor. Yup, he spit up again - this time on the floor and the back of my shirt. So back upstairs we went so I could change shirts. By this time it was time to go and pick Mike up for lunch.

Got Mike for lunch.

Got to Applebee's. Mike & I are sitting there visiting when he looks at me and asks, "Is your shirt on inside out?"

Oh yes it was. Because apparently when you have a child, you not only become forgetful, you also forget how to dress yourself!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

HAH! Yup. Been there :)

2/01/2009 10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)