Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Tuesday, January 13

Enough Already!!!

We are getting more snow as I type this - MORE SNOW! I'm not sure if I can take anymore!! I think I might need to jump on a plane and visit Austin down south :) I took these pictures on Sunday. We got hit with another storm Sunday night and received another 4" and it's currently snowing some more. I guess if there is one good thing it's the fact that I'm getting some regular exercise by shoveling off the driveway. Our city is running out of places to put all the snow that they have plowed off the streets - can you imagine? People are getting fined/cited for dumping snow (from their property) onto city property.

Notice how the slide on Logan's little play yard is halfway buried and on his big one his swing is completely hidden by the snow? LOVELY.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Three Times in One Weekend" and then "Enough Already" - side by side on your recent posts bar - you're right, folks are gonna get ideas. ;)

Logan is pretty nicely outfitted in the play structure department, isn't he. You are great parents. :)

1/13/2009 11:05 AM  
Blogger Tanya said...

OMG Jeri - I never even thought of that! I guess I have one dirty mind huh? Hahaha

We got some great deals on the play equipment :) The small one we got from Mike's brother for $25 and the other one we used money from our garage sale last summer.

1/13/2009 11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL Jeri made me smile with her comment :)

wow all that snow
I cant really imagine what it must be like
and I LOVE Logans big play yard

Jen

stay warm

1/13/2009 1:40 PM  
Blogger ShanaM said...

Why aren't you out there building snow-forts and stuff. Get going!!

1/14/2009 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)