Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Monday, January 5

Rambling

I'm tired of winter. SO TIRED of it. I don't think the temperature has been above 10* for weeks now. I cannot wait to see what our electric/heat bill is for the month of December. Anyone want to guess? I'll be finding out in a couple of days. Thank goodness the sun is shining every day - although it's a catch-22 since every time Logan looks out the window he wants to play outside and every day I have to tell him it's too cold outside.

Noah was supposed to have a follow-up appointment today to see the ear, nose & throat doctor but it was cancelled. Apparently doctors take sick days too. I'll need to get that rescheduled soon - I also need to schedule his 4 month check-up. More shots for him.

Have I mentioned lately what a good baby he is? He is so good!! He's been sleeping through the night for about a month now. I absolutely love that - Logan didn't sleep through the night until, well, he still gets up in the middle of the night.

Noah got his first tooth this past week and the second one is on it's way. He takes after his brother when it comes to teething - he sleeps extra. Thank goodness for that!

I've been shopping the after Christmas sales lately and have scored some great deals! I'm almost done with half of my Christmas shopping for next year! Almost all the stores have their stuff marked at 75% off. I picked up stocking stuffers for the boys (books and some dishes) and some reed diffusers at Pier 1. I also found an Easter present for Noah. Sam's club had this on sale for under $15 and I figure both him & Logan will have a blast with it!

I've also been doing some major shopping at CVS. I think it is safe to say that I know where almost everything is in that store! Some of the cashiers also recognize me - last week I was called the coupon lady by one of them. I guess it's true though when I purchase over $50 worth of items and pay just $1.04!! You can check out my other blog for details on that: http://cvs-saver.blogspot.com/

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger ShanaM said...

Yay for your shopping skills !!!!!!!
I have ready to have winter finished.

1/05/2009 5:06 PM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

Awwwh! This is seriously when you take a vacation to Atlanta! :D Only we're going to be heading into the colder months of January and February... But when March rolls around... We've even got toys ready to go! :D

I have told just about everybody I know about the CVS bucks, but have I done it myself yet? Noooooooo-ooo. I have great intentions, but don't think about it until you plug it on THIS blog (thank goodness). I am BOOKMARKING it, and then DOING something! Those prices are too good to miss out on!!

1/05/2009 8:14 PM  
Blogger ShanaM said...

Hey there
I left something for you over at my place! Check it out.

1/06/2009 7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)