Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Sunday, December 14

Shopping with a 3 Year Old

Oh my word! Have you ever tried to shop with a 3 year old?? It is interesting to say the least! This past Sunday I thought it would be a good idea to take Logan shopping so that he could pick out a present to give Noah for Christmas. Nice concept, but I'm not sure if I'll ever do that again. Trying to keep him focused in the toy department was THE biggest challenge EVER. I kept having to remind him that we were looking for something for Noah and not for him. Every 5 seconds I had to remind him about that. If you would have been in Target that day you would have heard this over and over, "Logan, Noah is too little for that". "Logan, we're not buying a toy for you today - we have to find something for Noah."

To be fair though, Logan was very well behaved. He never threw a fit when he didn't get a toy. All I had to do was tell him he wasn't getting a toy today and he was OK with that. Logan ended up picking him out a cute little toy. This is the one he got for him - I think Noah is really going to enjoy it!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)