Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Wednesday, January 14

Shana at Shana's Place gave me this award last week:

First, you have to give some blogger-love to the person who gave it to you. Then you nominate 10 of your favorite blogger buddies to receive this award.

Shana is a great person/blogging friend. I think I've been reading her blog for over 3 years now!! She gives me great advice and I know we'd get along great if we met in real life :) Thanks again Shana! And here are my nominations:

Austin @ Super Baby
Christina @ Beast Mom
Amber @ Crazy Bloggin' Canuck
Kristi @ Rantings of a Crazy Woman
Michelle @ Big Blueberry Eyes
Nancy @ Zimmer Zoo
Jeri @ Smug Puppies
Gwen @ Lobo and Hockey Girl
Overwhelmed with Joy
Jenni @ Who Needs Sleep?

I hope you ladies enjoy the award and don't forget to pass it on!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger ShanaM said...

hey THANKS
I think we would get along great too !!!!

1/14/2009 11:28 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Awww! :) That's so sweet :) Thank you! I'll try to get to a "pass it on" post in the near future *grin*

1/14/2009 12:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You're too sweet--I'm honored!

1/14/2009 3:05 PM  
Blogger VENTL8R said...

You like me. You really like me!!!

Omaha, apparently, has one of the nations oldest and largest curling clubs. Who knew?? The doc I work for just said today that he might join.

1/14/2009 7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I appreciate it! That's very kind of you.

First of all, I'd like to thank the Hollywood foreign press, my husband, and my parents.

Oh, wait a minute. Wrong award. ;)

1/14/2009 9:48 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

congrats on your award! and thanks so much for passing it on to me! :)

1/21/2009 11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)