Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Monday, February 9

Rain?!?

It is the beginning of February and it is raining here. In North Dakota! That is just plain weird :) It began raining last night and is still drizzling now. We've gotten over 1/3" so far. Mike has begun to call our town a lake since the rain has nowhere to go. All the gutters are covered over in snow so the rain is just sitting in big puddles everywhere. If it weren't so cold out (and Logan still has a runny nose) I would let Logan splash around out there. Our weather has just been plain crazy this year - I don't know what is going to happen next!

In other news I finished our taxes this past weekend and I.am.happy!! Unfortunately pretty much all of the money will be going towards some sort of bill. Since we got lucky and were hit with all sorts of medical bills (Noah's birth, tubes being put in, my wisdom teeth being pulled and general doctor visits) at the end of the year some of the money will be going towards that. Mike & I would like to take a little vacation. We are thinking of maybe driving down to SD for a long weekend - anyone up for babysitting??

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger The Beast Mom said...

Well finally. I can now comment again! Don't know what's been up w/ my computer and your site. They no likey each other for a while.

Anyway, the rain...it's like you never left Seattle! Oh wait. It's not been raining here much. Maybe you took the rain w/ you. ;)

-bm

2/10/2009 11:37 AM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

Did you at least spend enough in medical expenses to qualify for some kind of return? :( My grandpa's dying (slowly, of cancer), so we're hoping to put some $$ toward a ticket out there to see him. Now that they've said he's probably got a good year left, I'm wondering if we can't wait untli later in the year for my cousin's wedding and ALL of us go. Or save it all for that air conditioner I know I'll be wanting come July... lol

2/12/2009 12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)