Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Thursday, March 5

I Want Mommy Back!

Do you remember the first time your child addressed you as 'Mom'? I do - it happened 2 weeks ago :( When Logan first called me Mom I didn't really think too much of it. But then he kept repeating his mistake. The Mommy name is being said fewer and farther apart. I do not like it one bit! Now it seems like the only time he addresses me as Mommy is when he's hurt or really tired. Otherwise it's Mom - usually pronounced Moooooooooooooaaaaaaaammmmm!!!!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Mommy IS so endearing! My daughter did Mom for a while but has started calling me Mama, which I love!

3/08/2009 8:46 AM  
Blogger VENTL8R said...

I have never liked the moniker of "mommy." Jenna calls me "mama" which I prefer. When she's really being sassy (usually everyday) she'll hit me with, "Yes, MOTHER." Ripe with sarcasm. So far Mal is saying "mama" but she's only 18m old. Granted, when she says "mama" she's looking at Steve.

He's having issues.

3/08/2009 8:17 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Don' worry..."mommy" MIGHT come back. Burke started in with the "Mom" thing a few months ago, but has since switched back to "mommy." *phew* I wasn't ready to be Mom yet either! LOL

3/11/2009 12:25 PM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

LOL Too cute. He's growing up!!! I'm Mama nearly all of the time, but a "Mommy" comes out here and there and I love it. I would prefer Mommy, but we're in the south--what to do! lol

3/14/2009 11:47 AM  
Blogger The Beast Mom said...

Hey there,
Just checking to see you if posted anything new - hope all is well over there. :)

-bm

3/19/2009 8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)