Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Thursday, August 21

Tour

We took a tour of the birth center this evening. I'm glad we got around to it because I think it's been about 11 years since I had been up to that area. At least now we'll know where to go on Tuesday morning! The rooms are all very nice and a lot bigger than the room I was in when I had Logan out in Washington. The only thing that is notably different is the fact that I will not deliver and stay in the same room. They have a separate labor/delivery area where I will have the baby. Then after 1-2 hours I will be moved over to the birth center which is right down the hall. This hospital is much more up to date than the one where I had Logan - they seem to have all the amenities that you could possibly need - huge rooms that include a couch, rocking chair, queen size bed, whirlpool tub and internet access. The two nurses who gave us the tour were both very nice - which is also a good thing!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)