Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Tuesday, September 20

Flying out this afternoon

Later today Logan & I leave for our trip back to North Dakota. It's a little after 4 am and I'm typing this message. Do you think I'm a little nervous, excited, anxious?? Logan woke up at around 2 am for his feeding and I haven't been able to sleep since then. We fly out tomorrow around noon. I think we'll do fine. Although I am a little nervous for the first leg of the trip. The flight is 3 1/2 hours and then we have a 3 1/2 hour layover in Minneapolis. Hopefully Logan will sleep for most of the flight. I'm going to check to see if we can actually get put on an earlier flight to Bismarck so we don't have that long at the airport.
I'm not sure what Mike will do while we're gone. The house is going to be so quiet without us. It will probably be a welcome break for him , I'm a little envious because he'll actually get a full nights sleep!! I know Pooh Bear is going to be wondering what happened to us. He hasn't been alone for a full day in over 2 months! I suppose I should go and try to get a little more sleep, before I know it Logan will be up again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)