Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Friday, September 9

Finally

Logan & I finally went over to get his social security number. I can't believe it's taken this long, next time I will definetely just get it done while we're in the hospital. Oh well, live and learn . Logan has been doing good, last night he had a bad night though. He woke up from his nap at about 1 o'clock. At around 4 I fed him and thought he would lay down again. WRONG!! Everytime I went to lay him down he would wake up. At around 5 I put him in his swing, he drifted off. I let him sleep in there for about 10 minutes then I moved him onto the couch. He slept about another 10 minutes and then woke up crying. At around 6 I gave up because I figured if he fell asleep then his whole night would be messed up. He was fussy for the rest of the night, at one point I just put him in his crib for about 45 minutes and he just cried. I could not calm him down. I think he just needed to cry though because once I gave him his bath and fed him he fell asleep upstairs at 9:30 and slept until almost 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)