Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Monday, August 22

Kind Of A Routine??!!??

Logan is almost 3 weeks old and I can't believe how fast time flies!! He's gotten bigger and is noticing his surroundings more and more each day. Last night he was laying on the couch beside me and I showed him a book with pictures of babies faces in it. He was completely mesmerized by it. Of course it only lasted about 3 minutes but he was so interested in it for that time.
We are trying to get into a routine. I think Logan mainly decides what will work and what won't - hahahaha. He does take regular naps though, they are usually for about 2-3 hours at a time. Now if we can just get into a regular bedtime that would be nice. It ranges anywhere from 10 pm to midnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)