Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Friday, August 12

I Guess the Retaining Wall is more work than we thought

We had another good night. Logan only needed to get up once to eat and be changed. I gave him a bath this morning and he cried at first but then calmed down. He seemed to enjoy it when i poured the water on him.
Mike & dad started working on the retaining wall this morning. It was going well for about the first 2 hours. I had just finished giving Logan his bath, Taylor came into the kitchen to get a drink of water but the water did not come on. Taylor looked out the front window of the house and there was water shooting up from the ground. Here they had hit a waterline! I hope things get better from here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)