Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Monday, September 12

A Nice Weekend

The weekend goes by way too fast!! It was a nice and relaxing one though, on Sunday I left Mike & Logan and went shopping. I found a couple pairs of pants and of course some shirts for Logan. It's so much fun shopping for a little baby! Everything is so cute!! I bought him some onesies from Old Navy. Even though I went shopping for myself it seemed like everywhere wanted me to shop for him. I think almost every store I went to was having a baby sale. Old Navy, Sears, Mervyn's, JCPenney's.............everywhere!!
Only one more week and Logan & I go back to visit family in North Dakota. I'm looking forward to it, I can't wait for everyone to meet him. I'm kind of nervous about the plane ride though. And we have a 3 1/2 hour layover in Minneapolis so that should be interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)