Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Thursday, September 4

Updates

- Noah left the hospital weighing 7# 15 oz.

- At his well baby check-up (when he was 5 days old) he weighed 8# 3 oz.

- Today we had a home visit (ND provides this service free of charge for all new babies) from one of the county nurses (11 days old) and he weighs 9# - that is one growing boy!!

- Logan absolutely loves his little brother! Today he said, "He's a good baby. We can keep him right?" Talk about melting my heart!
- Taylor flew out to Ireland on Tuesday.

- The annual pow wow is in town which means there are a TON of garage sales - I'll show you my loot next week!!

- The pirate ship is almost done - will post those pictures soon also!

- We're putting Pooh Bear to sleep tomorrow - it will be a sad day for all of us.

6 Comments:

Blogger Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

oh bless him :)
jen

9/05/2008 2:34 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Wow - that is one healthy baby!! Go you :) And omgosh, too cute about Logan wanting to keep him!!

Sorry to hear about Pooh Bear :(

9/05/2008 11:12 AM  
Blogger The Beast Mom said...

So sorry to hear about your dog. :(

I'm glad all else is going well though. The pic of L playing big bro is so cute.

-bm

9/06/2008 11:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hurray for being healthy and strong! Both of my kids did a huge dip in their weight before they started growing again. Looks like he's going forward full steam ahead!

9/07/2008 11:58 AM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

HURRAY for the third and final installment of the birth story! I was really hoping to get that when I logged in, and then I also got that adorable story of Logan wanting to keep the baby. Awwwwh!

I'm really sorry about Pooh Bear. I hope Logan does okay with that whole thing. :(

9/07/2008 10:59 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

great update!

I'm sorry about Pooh Bear :(

9/08/2008 11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)