Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Saturday, October 11

Snippets

-I went back to work on Monday. I was a little nervous - I was worried I wouldn't remember how to run the register. Everything worked out though and by the end of the night it felt like I had never been gone for 8 weeks.

-I managed to find about 10 books I would like to buy while I was at work.

-I don't think I ever mentioned it but Noah has a tooth! We noticed it before we even brought him home from the hospital. It's on the top right side. I had heard of newborns having teeth but never imagined it would happen!

-I almost cried when I saw Logan's haircut. Not because I didn't like it, I was so happy it actually got cut, but because he looked SO different!

-The haircut did not go smoothly and for that I am thankful that I didn't go with. Mike had to hold his arms down and then use his other arm to hold his head still while the stylist buzzed it off. Needless to say, the poor stylist received a VERY nice tip!

-I got this gorgeous necklace from Logan on Wednesday. I love it!!

-In celebration of Logan getting his haircut we will be going to the pumpkin patch this weekend. We've gone there every year since Logan was 2 months old.

-It is supposed to snow this weekend! YUCK!! I am so not ready for that!

-I made applesauce this past week. I got 8 pints made but will be making more this weekend. Why, you might ask? Well because I added WAY too much sugar and it is too sweet. After about 3 bites it begins to taste like you're eating straight sugar and cinnamon.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

wow a tooth already
and triple wow he got it very early on

im sure Logans hair will grow back real soon
to tell you the truth I liked his curls

on bless Logan its beautiful

Jen

10/11/2008 7:26 PM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

This was a newsy entry! Lots to comment on!

Mmmm, snow... (Note to self--be sensitive when talking about Georgia fall weather) :D It's too early for snow.....

Applesauce. I LOVE that you're making applesauce!! You should post your recipe!!

I can't believe Noah has a TOOTH! Are you nursing or bottle feeding????

How are you liking being a mom to TWO kids, versus one? I felt so much smarter the second time around. :)

10/14/2008 12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)